Select this option to have the blog information translated into an alternate language

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Lindsay

September 3 - Go Away Big Green Monster  I like it because it says things backwards and forwards.







August 31 - Lindsay has also been working on her math facts....nice job Lindsay!





August 30 -I read Ladybug Girl and the Bug Squad.  I like this book because kids are dressed like bugs.





August 23 - Lindsay has big news to share!




August 23 - "I read Ladybug Girl and the Dress-Up Dilemma.  I like this because she helps another girl."


I am a 50 hour reader!



August 13 - Lindsay wrote about more summer fun

I went to the zoo.  I saw lots of butterflies.





July 24 - Lindsay went to the movies.


" I saw The Secret Life of Pets.  My favorite character is Gidget.  My favorite part is when the pets' owners came back.  There were lots of animals.  It is in New York."


July 21 -  Lindsay reports on her latest read.........

"The Night Before First Grade is a good book."







July 13- Way to go Lindsay!  She is reading, reading, reading and sharing her writing with us!

"I read lots of Elephant and Piggy books.  Elephants Can Not Dance and A Big Guy Took my Ball."




IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0713.JPG

Lindsay recently read a book that she enjoyed and shared her thoughts with us!  Nice job Lindsay!


"I love A Girl's Best Friend because you get to choose what happens next in the book."



5 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay,

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this book. I have never read it before, but you have made me curious. I might have to make a trip to the library to find out about it.

    Love,
    Mrs. Hoyt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay,

    Why do you like The Night Before First Grade? I am curious is there are any favorite parts that makes it interesting. This is a book that I have not read.

    Mrs. Hoyt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Hoyt
    I liked it when Penny and Jenny went to lunch and found out their friends were twins.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Hoyt
    I liked when Penny and Jenny went to lunch and found out their friends were twins.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lindsay! 50 hours of reading......great job! I am very impressed. Perhaps you can share some of your favorite book titles with me.

    Mrs. Hoyt

    ReplyDelete